Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT.OQ)
23 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Intercept Pharma Says Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Enters Into Amendment To Certain License Agreement
* INTERCEPT PHARMA SAYS ON FEB 13, CO, SUMITOMO DAINIPPON PHARMA ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT TO CERTAIN LICENSE AGREEMENT DATED AS OF MARCH 29, 2011
* INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
* INTERCEPT ANNOUNCES UPDATED U.S. PRESCRIBING INFORMATION FOR OCALIVA® (OBETICHOLIC ACID) TO REINFORCE APPROPRIATE DOSING IN PBC PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED CIRRHOSIS
BRIEF-Intercept Pharma Says Shifting Guidance For Announcement Of Phase 3 Reverse Trial In Nash Patients With Compensated Cirrhosis To Q1 2018
* INTERCEPT PHARMA SAYS SHIFTING GUIDANCE FOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF PHASE 3 REVERSE TRIAL IN NASH PATIENTS WITH COMPENSATED CIRRHOSIS TO Q1 2018 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CgH2Og) Further company coverage:
* Intercept Pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides business update
* Intercept announces positive results from Phase 2 AESOP trial evaluating OCA for the treatment of patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis at The Liver Meeting 2017
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday its liver drug, Ocaliva, could carry a boxed warning to help ensure proper dosing but the drugmaker also said it does not expect the updated labeling to be restrictive, sending its shares higher.
Sept 25 Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday its liver drug, Ocaliva, could carry a boxed warning to help ensure proper dosing but the drugmaker also said it does not expect the updated labeling to be restrictive, sending its shares higher.
Sept 25 Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday an update to the label of its liver drug, Ocaliva, could include a boxed warning to help ensure proper dosing of patients, but added that it did not expect the change to be restrictive.
* Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc comments on Ocaliva (obeticholic acid) safety and dosing in primary biliary cholangitis (PBC) patients
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,788.00||-45.50|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,315.60||+41.80|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$74.76||-1.77|
|Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL.OQ)||$22.71||-0.60|
|Immuron Limited (IMC.AX)||$0.39||-0.02|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF75.28||-1.10|
|Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD.OQ)||$72.84||-2.73|
|Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA.OQ)||$80.69||-2.45|
|Genfit SA (GNFT.PA)||€23.20||+0.48|
|Novo Nordisk A/S (NOVOb.CO)||kr.295.85||-2.25|