IDBI Bank Ltd (IDBI.NS)
23 May 2018
* Bank of Baroda posts 31.02 bln rupee loss, IDBI's loss 56.63 bln
May 25 India's IDBI Bank Ltd reported a loss of 56.63 billion rupees ($834.82 million) for the fourth quarter, hurt by higher provisions for bad loans.
* IDBI says one loan in probe became non-performing asset (Adds further details)
MUMBAI India's federal police agency said on Thursday it was investigating an alleged 6 billion rupee ($90 million) loan fraud at IDBI Bank , and former senior bank officials were among those being investigated.
MUMBAI, April 26 India's federal police agency said on Thursday it was investigating an alleged 6 billion rupee ($90 million) loan fraud at IDBI Bank, and former senior bank officials were among those being investigated.
* RESERVE BANK OF INDIA IMPOSES MONETARY PENALTY OF 30 MILLION RUPEES ON IDBI BANK LIMITED Source text - https://bit.ly/2HaGkHt
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM THAT SAID CBI BOOKS EX-GM OF CO FOR FRAUD
BRIEF-IDBI Bank Says India Govt Infused 78.81 Bln Rupees Under Capital Infusion Plan For FY 2017-18
* SAYS INDIA GOVERNMENT INFUSED 78.81 BILLION RUPEES UNDER CAPITAL INFUSION PLAN FOR FY 2017-18 Source text: http://bit.ly/2GuxjbQ Further company coverage:
* SAYS BANK INITIATED QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDIT TO FURTHER STRENGTHEN, ENHANCE ITS INTERNAL AUDIT FUNCTION
* Says had lodged criminal complaint with CBI, Kolkata in January 2015 against rp info systems