IDBI Bank Ltd (IDBI.NS)
* SAYS CO DIVESTED 30 PERCENT STAKE IN NEGIL Source text - http://bit.ly/2EKWLco Further company coverage:
Jan 31 IDBI Bank Ltd posted a fifth straight quarterly loss on Wednesday as provisions for bad loans rose in the period.
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 15.24 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS OF 22.55 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* Banks with the high stressed-loan ratio to get the most funds
* SAYS APPROVED PROPOSAL FOR PREFERENTIAL ISSUE OF CAPITAL TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AGGREGATING UP TO 27.29 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2r2I92o Further company coverage:
* INDIA GOVERNMENT INFUSED SHARE APPLICATION MONEY OF 27.29 BILLION RUPEES TOWARDS PREFERENTIAL ISSUE OF EQUITY CAPITAL OF CO IN FY 2017-18 Source text - http://bit.ly/2Ec8FZH Further company coverage:
* SAYS SOLD FURTHER 4.89 PERCENT PAID UP CAPITAL OF SMALL INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT BANK OF INDIA Source text: http://bit.ly/2pU2SEX Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO TERMINATE ALL RATING CONTRACTS/ENGAGEMENTS WITH MOODY'S INVESTORS SERVICES FOR ISSUES MADE UNDER MTN BOND PROGRAMME Source text - http://bit.ly/2zxzwvn Further company coverage:
Markets hit new record highs on domestic buying after the ruling BJP retained power in Gujarat and also won in Himachal Pradesh, while optimism over the U.S. tax reform bill added further momentum.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, December 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has today placed IDBI Bank Ltd.'s Viability Rating (VR) of 'ccc' on Rating Watch Evolving. This rating action reflects the possibility that the VR may change following a review prompted by the release of an exposure draft for the agency's Bank Rating Criteria. The exposure draft published on 12 December 2017 introduces the use of '+' or '-' modifiers for the 'ccc' rating category. Howe