IDFC Bank Ltd (IDFB.NS)
15 Dec 2017
Oct 25 India's IDFC Bank reported a 40 percent fall in second-quarter profit on Wednesday.
* Sept-quarter net profit 2.34 billion rupees versus 3.88 billion rupees last year
* Imposed monetary penalty of 20 million rupees on IDFC Bank Ltd for contravention of regulatory restrictions pertaining to loans and advances
* Co, Shriram Group agreed for extension of confidentiality, exclusivity and standstill agreement up to November 8, 2017 Source text - http://bit.ly/2fTMMHj Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Aug 29 Consumer electronics maker Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd will sell shares in a price range of 1,760 rupees to 1,766 rupees in its initial public offering set to open on Sept.6, a public notice said on Tuesday.
July 27 India's IDFC Bank reported a 65 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by higher interest income and as the bad loans ratio fell from a year earlier.
* June-quarter net profit 4.38 billion rupees versus 2.65 billion rupees last year
BRIEF-IDFC Bank clarifies on news item regarding Shriram Transport Finance, Shriram City Union Finance merger with co
* Clarifies on news item "Shriram Transport Finance, Shriram City Union Finance to merge with co", "Shriram Capital's life, general insurance business to merge with IDFC"
June 30 Idfc Bank Ltd: * Says board approves resignation of Sunil Kakar as CFO Source text - http://bit.ly/2t8wts3 Further company coverage: