IDFC Ltd (IDFC.NS)
14 Dec 2017
India's IDFC Group said on Monday that talks to acquire some of Shriram Group's financial services businesses have been called off.
Oct 30 India's IDFC Group said on Monday that talks to acquire some of Shriram Group's financial services businesses have been called off.
* IDFC Group and Shriram Group have not been able to reach common ground on a mutually acceptable swap ratio for merger
* Sept quarter consol revenue from operations 26.47 billion rupees
* Consol profit in june quarter last year was 1.81 billion rupees; consol total income was INR 23.61 billion Source text - http://bit.ly/2uAM4D3 Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI, July 8 India's Shriram Group said on Saturday it has reached agreement to merge some of its financial service businesses with those of IDFC Group.
* Seeks members' nod for appointment of Sunil Kakar as managing director & CEO of the company
* Monitoring of foreign investment under PIS in Indian companies- removal from ban list - FIIS/RPIS : M/S IDFC Limited Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sAslkt) Further company coverage: