3i Group PLC (III.L)
* REDUCED STAKE IN BASIC-FIT FROM 23.7% TO 18.0% FOR PROCEEDS OF C.£85 MILLION; AFTER OFFERING, 3I’S REMAINING STAKE IS WORTH ABOUT £272 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 3I GROUP PLC VIA MITO HOLDINGS S.À.R.L. THAT IT HAS SOLD A C.6.8% STAKE IN BASIC-FIT
* 3I GROUP PLC TO PROPOSE APPOINTMENT OF KPMG LLP AS ITS EXTERNAL AUDITOR FOR FINANCIAL YEAR ENDING 31 MARCH 2021
* NAV PER SHARE OF 760 PENCE AND TOTAL RETURN OF 5.1% FOR THREE MONTHS TO 30 JUNE 2018
May 17 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 4 points at 7,730 on Thursday, according to financial bookmaker, with futures down 0.23 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* TOTAL RETURN OF £1,425 MILLION OR 24% ON OPENING SHAREHOLDERS' FUNDS AND NAV PER SHARE OF 724 PENCE (31 MARCH 2017: 604 PENCE)
BRUSSELS, April 26 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are these shares worth buying after today's results?
- Why 3i Group plc looks set to beat Barclays plc
- Are Lloyds Banking Group plc, Rathbone Brothers plc and 3i Group plc the best value stocks of all time?
- Why GlaxoSmithKline plc, 3i Group plc and Barratt Developments plc should outperform the FTSE 100!
- 3 FTSE 100 Bargain Basement Stocks: Barclays PLC, 3i Group plc And International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
- The 3 Cheapest FTSE 100 Stocks? Aviva plc, 3i Group plc And Smiths Group plc