ILG Inc (ILG.OQ)
19 Jul 2018
* ILG INC SAYS CEO CRAIG M. NASH'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.3 MILLION VERSUS $6.7 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2FTW8JH) Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.34 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Frontfour Capital Group Llc & Affiliates says Determined To Withdraw Its Slate Of Nominees For Election To Board Of Directors Of ILG Inc At Annual Meeting
* FRONTFOUR CAPITAL GROUP LLC & AFFILIATES-DETERMINED TO WITHDRAW ITS SLATE OF NOMINEES FOR ELECTION TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF ILG INC AT ANNUAL MEETING
BRIEF-ILG Inc Says In Connection With Termination Of Merger, Co Or Marriott Vacations To Pay Fee Equal To $146 Mln
* ILG INC - IN CONNECTION WITH TERMINATION OF MERGER UNDER SPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES, CO OR MARRIOTT VACATIONS, TO PAY FEE EQUAL TO $146 MILLION Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HJeTpm) Further company coverage:
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp will buy timeshare operator ILG Inc for $4.7 billion (3.4 billion pounds), the companies said on Monday, grabbing the chance to merge operations and brands spun out of Starwood and Marriott hotels.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp will buy timeshare operator ILG Inc for $4.7 billion, the companies said on Monday, grabbing the chance to merge operations and brands spun out of Starwood and Marriott hotels.
* ILG operates Hyatt, Westin, Sheraton vacation ownership brands
April 30 Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp said on Monday it would buy fellow vacation timeshare company ILG Inc in a cash and stock deal worth about $4.7 billion.
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE TO ACQUIRE ILG TO CREATE A LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF PREMIER VACATION EXPERIENCES
April 16 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday: ** Shire, the London-listed rare diseases specialist that is a potential takeover target for Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical, is selling its oncology business to unlisted French drugmaker Servier for $2.4 billion. ** Pebblebrook Hotel Trust has sweetened its $3 billion-plus offer to buy U.S. peer LaSalle Hotel Properties after the owner of high-end locations including 'W' Los Angeles s
|Wyndham Destinations Inc (WYND.N)||$47.02||+0.13|