Imperial Brands PLC (IMB.L)
20 Jul 2018
LONDON Tobacco company Imperial Brands is investing in Oxford Cannabinoid Technologies, to help the British biotech company research how marijuana can be used in medicine.
LONDON, June 28 Tobacco company Imperial Brands is investing in Oxford Cannabinoid Technologies, to help the British biotech company research how marijuana can be used in medicine.
LONDON/MILAN Oil stocks drove Britain's leading stock index sharply higher on Wednesday after the U.S. decision to pull out of the Iran nuclear deal sent crude prices soaring.
* Imperial Brands jumps after H1 results (Updates prices, adds details)
LONDON, May 9 The London stock market opened in positive territory on Wednesday, lifted by strong results by tobacco company Imperial Brands and oil stocks following the United States' decision to pull out of the international Iran nuclear deal.
LONDON Gauloises cigarettes-maker Imperial Brands said it will sell businesses and roll out new vaping products in a drive to improve performance in a declining tobacco market.
* Shares up 4 pct after rough year (Recasts with comments, adds background)
* IMPERIAL BRANDS CEO SAYS WILL DO MORE TRIALS OF HEATED TOBACCO IN COMING MONTHS
May 9 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 7 points on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.1 percent ahead of the cash market open.
LONDON, May 9 Tobacco company Imperial Brands reported lower first-half sales and profits on Wednesday, hurt by a tough pricing environment and overall market declines, but results were slightly ahead of estimates.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 2 Neil Woodford picks for a challenging economic environment
- Are these the 3 most solid yields on the FTSE 100?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- 3 Neil Woodford high-yield shares to protect your portfolio from Brexit
- These 5 FTSE 100 stars are looking far too cheap!
- 3 shares Neil Woodford backs despite Brexit 'sideshow'