IMF Bentham Ltd (IMF.AX)
22 Jun 2018
SYDNEY Australia's largest-listed wealth manager AMP announced the resignations of its chairwoman and legal counsel on Monday, and slashed its directors' fees by a quarter as it races to stem the fallout from damaging revelations of misconduct at the firm.
* PROPOSES TO FUND, ON A CONDITIONAL BASIS, A NEW INVESTMENT TO BE FINANCED THROUGH ITS REST OF WORLD FUNDS
Litigation financier IMF Bentham Ltd said on Monday that it plans to fund a class action against AMP Ltd, Australia's largest listed wealth manager.
April 30 Litigation financier IMF Bentham Ltd said on Monday that it plans to fund a class action against AMP Ltd, Australia's largest listed wealth manager.
* PROPOSES TO FUND A NEW SECURITIES CLASS ACTION AGAINST MEMBERS OF MURRAY GOULBURN GROUP OF COMPANIES
* SUPREME COURT OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA HAS ANNOUNCED ITS JUDGMENT IN A CLAIM BROUGHT BY A CLIENT AGAINST ASAS AND OTHERS
* HY LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE $4.4 MILLION VERSUS PROFIT OF $14 MILLION
* WILL NOT PROCEED WITH PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED CONDITIONAL FUNDING OF SHAREHOLDER CLASS ACTION AGAINST WOOLWORTHS LTD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AS A RESULT OF USF CASE 3 RESULT, IMF WILL WRITE DOWN ITS INTANGIBLE ASSETS BY ABOUT $4 MILLION
* RE-ESTABLISHED ITS EUROPEAN OPERATIONS WITH ENGAGEMENT OF ALISTAIR CROFT, A FORMER SENIOR LITIGATOR WITH FUNDING EXPERIENCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: