Inchcape PLC (INCH.L)
18 Jan 2019
LONDON, Nov 8 Car distributor and retailer Inchcape expects to post a roughly flat 2018 profit as Britain's autos market continued to cool and sales were also hit by stricter emissions rules disrupting the supply of vehicles.
LONDON, Nov 8 Car dealership chain Inchcape posted a 2 percent rise in third-quarter revenue to 2.28 billion pounds ($3 billion) at constant currency and said it expected to report a "resilient" profit performance for the full year.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 hot buys on today's results?
- These 5 FTSE 250 stars are trading far too cheaply!
- Today's Updates Make Me Bullish On Hastings Group Hldg PLC, Gym Group PLC And Inchcape plc
- Could The Volkswagen AG Crisis Hammer GKN plc, Jubilee Platinum PLC & Inchcape plc?
- Now Seems Perfect To Buy Diageo plc, Sports Direct International Plc, Ted Baker plc & Inchcape plc
- Why Are Inchcape PLC & Accesso Technology Group PLC Surging Today... And Should You Buy Either?