Incyte Corp (INCY.OQ)
19 Apr 2018
An experimental rheumatoid arthritis drug developed by Eli Lilly and Co and Incyte Corp poses serious risks of deadly blood clots at higher doses, U.S. Food and Drug Administration staff said on Thursday, the latest setback to a treatment regulators declined to approve last year.
April 6 Incyte Corp's shares sank more than 20 percent on Friday after its experimental cancer drug failed to bolster the effectiveness of Merck & Co's blockbuster Keytruda to treat skin cancer patients.
Incyte Corp said on Friday an independent committee concluded that its drug for a type of skin cancer in combination with Merck & Co's Keytruda failed to meet the main goal in a late-stage study.
April 6 Incyte Corp said on Friday an independent committee concluded that its drug in combination with Merck & Co's Keytruda for a type of skin cancer failed to meet the main goal in a late-stage study.
* INCYTE AND MERCK PROVIDE UPDATE ON PHASE 3 STUDY OF EPACADOSTAT IN COMBINATION WITH KEYTRUDA® (PEMBROLIZUMAB) IN PATIENTS WITH UNRESECTABLE OR METASTATIC MELANOMA
* INCYTE CORP - CEO HERVÉ HOPPENOT'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.1 MILLION VERSUS $11.8 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GsaYcC) Further company coverage:
* INCYTE REPORTS 2017 FOURTH-QUARTER AND YEAR-END FINANCIAL RESULTS, PROVIDES 2018 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE AND UPDATES ON KEY CLINICAL PROGRAMS
* INCYTE UPDATES CONFERENCE CALL TIME TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END FINANCIAL RESULTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SYROS PHARMACEUTICALS - ON JAN 31, ENTERED AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO STOCK PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH INCYTE TO FACILITATE PRIVATE PLACEMENT - SEC FILING
* INCYTE CORPORATION RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION