Informa PLC (INF.L)
14 Nov 2018
Nov 9 Event manager and publisher Informa Plc said on Friday underlying revenue rose 3.9 percent in the 10 months ended Oct. 31 and said it was on track to meet full-year expectations.
Aug 14 BT Group has approached Informa Plc Chief Executive and former Ofcom boss Stephen Carter to replace Gavin Patterson in the top job, Sky News reported https://news.sky.com/story/bt-group-sounds-out-ex-ofcom-chief-carter-about-ceo-role-11472523 on Tuesday.
* Indivior plunges on warning of bigger hit from copycat drug (Adds closing prices)
British event organiser Informa Plc on Wednesday raised its cost savings target from the acquisition of rival UBM Plc and posted a rise in first-half revenue and adjusted profit, benefiting from the acquisition and strong demand in the exhibitions market.
July 25 British event organiser Informa Plc on Wednesday said costs related to its takeover of rival UBM Plc could reach 100 million pounds ($132 million) after reporting lower mid-year earnings, sending its shares lower.
* Indivior plunges on warning of bigger hit from copycat drug
July 25 British event organiser Informa Plc on Wednesday raised its cost savings target from its deal to buy rival UBM Plc and reported a 3.3 percent rise in first-half adjusted profit, as it begins to benefit from the acquisition.
May 31 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday: ** Japan's SoftBank Group Corp will invest $2.25 billion in General Motors Co's autonomous vehicle unit Cruise, the companies said, a deal that validates the venerable Detroit automaker's leadership in self-driving cars and sent GM shares up more than 10 percent. ** Orange, France's biggest telecoms operator, is looking to merge its Orange Cinema Series (OCS) arm with Altice Studio t
May 31 Britain's FTSE 100 index is to open 4 points higher at 7,693 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.44 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Britain's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) said on Thursday that Informa's 5.6 billion pound ($7.45 billion) takeover of rival UBM did not qualify for an investigation.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy these 3 on today's news?
- Why BP plc looks set to be beaten by Informa plc ord 0.1p
- Is It The Right Time To Buy National Grid plc, Informa plc & Travis Perkins plc?
- Is Now The Perfect Time To Buy Informa PLC, Banco Santander SA & Shire PLC?
- Can Informa PLC Oust British Sky Broadcasting Group plc And WPP PLC From Your Portfolio?
- Why Informa PLC, Quindell Portfolio PLC and Balfour Beatty plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today