Infosys Ltd (INFY.BO)
20 Feb 2018
* SAYS SIGNED AGREEMENT FOR DIVESTMENT OF ENTIRE INVESTMENT FROM ONMOBILE SYSTEMS INC. USA
Feb 8 Indian shares rose more than 1 percent on Thursday after seven consecutive sessions of declines, as market heavyweights such as Infosys recovered and as drug maker Cipla gained on solid earnings.
* SAYS APPOINTED AS OFFICIAL TECHNOLOGY PARTNER BY A.S. WATSON GROUP Source text - http://bit.ly/2G0c52l Further company coverage:
Jan 17 Indian shares rose on Wednesday, as IT stocks such as Infosys Ltd and private lenders such as ICICI Bank Ltd rallied amid broader value buying in the market.
* LAUNCHES INFOSYS BUSINESS ASSURANCE STORE Source text: http://bit.ly/2FEoklb Further company coverage:
Markets hit a fresh record high again on hopes of better earnings performance as TCS and Infosys results met expectations. Optimism related to the upcoming annual budget also aided sentiment.
* Company trying to put internal feud behind it (Adds details from press conference, management quotes)
* INFOSYS CEO PAREKH SAYS HOPE AND EXPECT TO BE CONNECTED WITH CO'S FOUNDERS
* CEO SAYS CO WILL LAY OUT STRATEGIC PRIORITIES IN APRIL - TV
Jan 12 India's second-biggest IT services exporter Infosys Ltd posted third-quarter profit well above estimates, helped by tax benefits from the firm's deal with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS).