Intellipharmaceutics International Inc (IPCI.TO)
21 Mar 2018
* INTELLIPHARMACEUTICS ANNOUNCES US$ 1.8 MILLION REGISTERED DIRECT OFFERING
* INTELLIPHARMACEUTICS MEETS WITH FDA REGARDING OXYCODONE ER NDA DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
* INTELLIPHARMACEUTICS - COMMERCIALIZATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR CO'S PRODUCT HAVE BEEN "CHALLENGING IN U.S. DUE TO EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE COST ENVIRONMENT"
* ARMISTICE CAPITAL LLC REPORTS A 5.2 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN INTELLIPHARMACEUTICS INTERNATIONAL INC AS OF NOV 22 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2A42XdW) Further company coverage:
* SAYS LAUNCHED 5&40 MG STRENGTHS OF ITS GENERIC FOCALIN XR CAPSULES IN U.S
* Intellipharmaceutics announces US$4 million registered direct offering
* Intellipharmaceutics International Inc - expects revenue from generic Seroquel XR to increase going forward Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc, said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) declined to approve its opioid painkiller in its current form, asking for more proof of the drug's ability to prevent abuse.
Sept 25Intellipharmaceutics International Inc said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) declined to approve its long-acting opioid painkiller in its current form, backing its independent advisory panel that had raised concerns over the drug's abuse-deterrence capabilities.
* Intellipharmaceutics receives complete response letter from the FDA for rexista™ NDA