International Personal Finance PLC (IPF.L)
IPF.L on London Stock Exchange
22 Feb 2019
22 Feb 2019
Change (% chg)
International Personal Finance plc is a United Kingdom-based holding company. The Company offers unsecured consumer finance products, channels and brands. Its segments include home credit and digital. Under home credit segment, the company offers home credit cash loans; money transfer loans; home, medical and life insurances;... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy these 3 on today's news?
- Are Lloyds Banking Group plc, Investec plc and International Personal Finance plc value plays or value traps?
- Don't buy Standard Chartered Plc, International Personal Finance Plc or IG Group Holdings Plc until reading this…
- Do Today's Results Make McBride plc, Rathbone Brothers plc & International Personal Finance Plc Screaming Buys?
- Should You Follow Director Buying At Standard Chartered PLC, Talktalk Telecom Group PLC & International Personal Finance Plc?
- What To Expect From These 5 High-Beta Stocks: Thomas Cook Group plc, International Personal Finance Plc, KAZ Minerals plc, Vedanta Resources plc and Henderson Group plc