Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (IPG.N)
U.S. advertising group Interpublic reported higher-than-expected earnings for the final three months of 2017 and forecast a stronger year ahead, signaling that client spending may be ticking up after a year-long slowdown.
* Stock rises more than 10 percent (Adds 2018 organic revenue forecast, CEO quotes, stock price)
Feb 14 Interpublic Group's revenue rose 3.4 percent in the fourth quarter as the advertising company benefited from higher client spending.
* REG-INTERPUBLIC ANNOUNCES FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* SIGNS COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH IPG INTERPUBLIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, November 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published China-based BlueFocus Communication Group Co. Ltd's (BlueFocus) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of 'B+'. The Outlook is Stable. The agency has simultaneously assigned an expected 'B+(EXP)' with a Recovery Rating of 'RR4' to the proposed senior unsecured notes. The notes are issued by its wholly owned subsidiary, Blue Skyline Communica
* Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc - Moore's appointment expands IPG's board to eleven directors, ten of whom are independent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. advertising company Interpublic Group slashed its annual forecast for organic revenue growth and reported disappointing third-quarter earnings on Tuesday, as many of its biggest clients cut back on spending.
* Shares down 6.5 pct; other ad firm stocks also fall (Adds ad industry background, CEO comment, updates share price)
* Reg-Interpublic announces third quarter and first nine months 2017 results