Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (IPG.N)
17 Jan 2018
* SIGNS COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH IPG INTERPUBLIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, November 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published China-based BlueFocus Communication Group Co. Ltd's (BlueFocus) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of 'B+'. The Outlook is Stable. The agency has simultaneously assigned an expected 'B+(EXP)' with a Recovery Rating of 'RR4' to the proposed senior unsecured notes. The notes are issued by its wholly owned subsidiary, Blue Skyline Communica
* Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc - Moore's appointment expands IPG's board to eleven directors, ten of whom are independent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. advertising company Interpublic Group slashed its annual forecast for organic revenue growth and reported disappointing third-quarter earnings on Tuesday, as many of its biggest clients cut back on spending.
* Shares down 6.5 pct; other ad firm stocks also fall (Adds ad industry background, CEO comment, updates share price)
* Reg-Interpublic announces third quarter and first nine months 2017 results
Oct 24 U.S. advertising company Interpublic Group's revenue slipped 1 percent in the third quarter, hurt by tempered client spending in overseas markets.
* Indexes lower: Dow 0.22 pct, S&P 0.23 pct, Nasdaq 0.25 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes lower: Dow 0.27 pct, S&P 0.28 pct, Nasdaq 0.35 pct (Adds details, comments, updates price)
* Indexes lower: Dow 0.36 pct, S&P 0.34 pct, Nasdaq 0.35 pct (Updates to open)