IP Group PLC (IPO.L)
IPO.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
IP Group plc (IP Group) is a United Kingdom-based intellectual property commercialization company. The Company develops intellectual property-based businesses. The Company operates through three business segments: University partnership business, Venture capital fund management and In-licensing activity. The Company's University... (more)
Reuters.com is improving our Quote page. Click here to take a look and let us know what you think.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Is IP Group Plc A Better Buy Than Blinkx Plc, 3i Group plc And Restore PLC?
- Should You Buy Woodford Patient Capital Trust PLC Or Back Allied Minds PLC, IP Group Plc And Imperial Innovations Group plc?
- Why Neil Woodford Is Backing Technology
- Why Betfair Group Ltd, ITE Group plc and IP Group Plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Why Carillion plc, Essentra PLC and IP Group Plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- Why IMI plc, WH Smith Plc and IP Group Plc Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today