Inmarsat PLC (ISA.L)
22 Jan 2018
DJIBOUTI, Nov 16 China's POLY-GCL Petroleum Group Holdings Ltd has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to invest $4 billion in a natural gas project in the tiny Horn of African nation of Djibouti.
* 2017 revenue guidance, excluding ligado, narrowed to $1,225m to $1,275m, from $1,200 m to $1,300 m
* RHODES FOOD - EXPECTS HEADLINE EARNINGS FOR YEAR TO DECLINE BY BETWEEN 17.0% AND 22.0% OVER RESTATED HEADLINE EARNINGS OF R293.1MILLION FOR PRIOR YEAR
ZURICH, Oct 19 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent firmer at 9,320 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* INMARSAT AND ROLLS-ROYCE SIGN SHIP ENERGY MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT
* Downbeat broker note hits Inmarsat (Recasts with details, adds closing prices)
* Addvalue and Inmarsat sign agreement to launch inter-satellite data relay service
LONDON British satellite company Inmarsat said it was on track to meet its full-year revenue targets despite markets proving challenging and the general industry outlook difficult to predict.
LONDON, Aug 3 British satellite company Inmarsat said it was on track to meet its full-year revenue targets despite markets proving challenging and the general industry outlook difficult to predict.