Ipsos SA (ISOS.PA)
12 Dec 2017
* Q3 REVENUE: EUR 434.0 MILLION VS EUR 431.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
WASHINGTON, Oct 11 As President Donald Trump promotes a tax plan critics say would raise the federal deficit by slashing corporate rates and eliminating some taxes paid by the rich, some three quarters of Americans believe the wealthiest should pay more, Reuters/Ipsos polling shows.
* STMicroelectronics to be removed from the CAC Next 20 index
* REVENUE FOR FIRST-HALF 2017 WAS EUR 833.8 MILLION, ALMOST EQUIVALENT TO THAT PUBLISHED FOR FIRST-HALF 2016 OF EUR 833.6 MILLION
HARRISBURG, Pa. Americans say they love U.S.-made goods. They are less enthusiastic, however, about paying a premium for them.
CAIRO Egypt's Manpower Ministry ordered the closure of leading market research firm Ipsos's business in the country, citing workplace health and safety violations, a ministry decree dated June 20 showed.
CAIRO, July 16 Egypt's Manpower Ministry ordered the closure of leading market research firm Ipsos's business in the country, citing workplace health and safety violations, a ministry decree dated June 20 showed.
* FFP A DIRECT SHAREHOLDER OF IPSOS, WITH A STAKE OF ONLY 2.1%, SOLD ITS IPSOS SHARES IN THE MARKET FOR €30 MILLION OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS
* FFP says sells 2.1 stake in Ipsos for 30 mln eur Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris bureau)