Invesco Ltd (IVZ.N)
16 Mar 2018
* INVESCO LTD. ANNOUNCES FEBRUARY 28, 2018 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
NEW YORK, March 4 Shares of asset manager Invesco Ltd look cheap and could return at least 20 percent over the next year, according to Barron's.
Shares in troubled Provident Financial soared by more than 80 percent on Tuesday after the British sub-prime lender announced a 331 million pound ($462 mln) share sale that will increase its capital by more than a third.
* Settles Vanquis Bank probe with FCA (Adds details, CEO comments, share movement)
(This version of February 22's story corrects paragraph 4 to clarify NBIM's partnership with Crown Estate)
((This Feb. 22 story corrects paragraph 4 to clarify NBIM's partnership with Crown Estate))
Feb 22 The sovereign wealth fund of Norway bought a 245 million pounds ($342 million) stake in British property group Shaftesbury from Invesco, regulatory filings showed on Thursday.
* INVESCO LTD CUTS STAKE IN BRITISH PROPERTY COMPANY SHAFTESBURY PLC TO 0.007 PERCENT FROM 9.99 PERCENT EARLIER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INVESCO LTD - IS EXPANDING ITS INVESCO PRIVATE CAPITAL BUSINESS BY NAMING CARL STANTON AS A MANAGING PARTNER AND HEAD OF PRIVATE EQUITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Invesco Ltd Reports 9.0 Percent Passive Stake In American Outdoor Brands Corp As Of Dec 29, 2017
* INVESCO LTD REPORTS 9.0 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN AMERICAN OUTDOOR BRANDS CORP AS OF DEC 29, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nZfE1n) Further company coverage: