JD Sports Fashion PLC (JD.L)
16 Oct 2018
** Shares in leisure-wear retailer JD Sports Fashion -5.6 pct, 2nd biggest faller on the FTSE Mid cap index, after Morgan Stanley starts with "underweight"
Britain's JD Sports Fashion plans to look overseas for further growth after bucking a gloomy UK retail sector by boosting annual profit by a quarter.
* Looks further afield for next leg of growth (Recasts with exec chairman quotes, adds analyst comment)
April 17 Britain's JD Sports Fashion Plc on Tuesday reported an over 25 percent rise in full-year headline pretax profit as demand for athletic and leisurewear clothing remained firm in an otherwise gloomy British clothing sector.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Can these 4 FTSE 250 stocks keep charging in 2016? Tullow Oil plc, Acacia Mining plc, JD Sports Fashion plc and Zoopla Property Group plc
- Are JD Sports Fashion plc, John Wood Group plc and UBM plc 'screaming buys' after today's updates?
- Should you stick with MASSIVE gainers JD Sports Fashion plc, Domino's Pizza plc and Anglo American plc?
- Strike gold! 4 euro stars for your stocks portfolio
- Why National Grid plc (+11%), British American Tobacco plc (+12%) and JD Sports Fashion plc (+32%) should keep charging
- Will Debenhams Plc And JD Sports Fashion PLC Outperform WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC After Today's News?