Just Eat PLC (JE.L)
20 Apr 2018
March 14 - Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com MORRISONS MIGHT BE FEELING "CONFIDENT", BUT INVESTORS ARE NOT (1544 GMT) Morrisons' shares have just touched a session low, down 5.5 percent and among the biggest fallers on the STOXX. But traders thought that they wou
March 14 - Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: firstname.lastname@example.org JUST EAT: DELIVERING UNCERTAINTY (1541 GMT) Investors are still digesting Just Eat's announcement of investment in delivery after its profit warning last week, and the sell-side - still overwhelmingly positive on the s
* Just Eat hit by DB downgrade (Recasts, adds quote and detail, updates prices at close)
* Focus turns to U.S. inflation data on Tuesday (Adds closing prices, U.S.inflation)
LONDON, March 12 Britain's top share index underperformed other European markets on Monday due to weak mining and energy stocks, while shares in takeaway company Just Eat were hit by a broker downgrade.
LONDON A takeover approach for Irish packaging group Smurfit Kappa by U.S.-based International Paper lifted shares in the whole sector on Tuesday, providing a boost to Britain's top share index.
* Worst day in 3 years for Just Eat (Updates prices, adds detail)
* Earnings updates hammer Just Eat, Aggreko (Adds closing prices)
LONDON British takeaway platform Just Eat will spend an extra 50 million pounds this year to battle competition from rivals such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats, its new CEO said on Tuesday, sending its share price sharply lower.
* Shares down more than 7 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Centrica plc, Just Eat plc and Sirius Minerals plc simply too expensive?
- 4 stocks for frightened investors! ARM Holdings plc, Just Eat plc, Mitie Group plc and Diageo plc
- Should you avoid some of London's most shorted stocks, Ladbrokes plc, Ocado Group plc and Just Eat plc?
- Why Tesco plc, Debenhams plc and Just Eat plc have 25%+ upside
- Can May's climbers keep going? Barratt Developments plc (+11%), Barclays plc (+6%) & Just Eat plc (+19%)