Just Eat PLC (JE.L)
JE.L on London Stock Exchange
18 Jan 2019
18 Jan 2019
Change (% chg)
Just Eat plc is a United Kingdom-based operator of digital marketplace for takeaway food delivery. The Company's segments include the UK, Australia & New Zealand, Established Markets and Developing Markets. The Established Markets includes Benelux, Canada, Denmark, France, Ireland, Norway and Switzerland. The Developing Markets... (more)
Oct 1 Britain's largest listed insurer, Prudential Plc on Monday appointed Mike Evans as chair of M&G Prudential, its UK and Europe life insurance and asset management unit, as it prepares for a break-up of the company.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Centrica plc, Just Eat plc and Sirius Minerals plc simply too expensive?
- 4 stocks for frightened investors! ARM Holdings plc, Just Eat plc, Mitie Group plc and Diageo plc
- Should you avoid some of London's most shorted stocks, Ladbrokes plc, Ocado Group plc and Just Eat plc?
- Why Tesco plc, Debenhams plc and Just Eat plc have 25%+ upside
- Can May's climbers keep going? Barratt Developments plc (+11%), Barclays plc (+6%) & Just Eat plc (+19%)