Johnson Matthey PLC (JMAT.L)
21 Feb 2019
* Platinum market surplus was 498,000 oz last year (Adds detail)
Feb 8 London's blue-chip shares staged a tentative recovery on Friday from their worst day in six weeks a day earlier, led by gains in banks and miners, even as weak earnings dragged on utilities, SSE and Centrica, and Johnson Matthey.
Nov 22 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 15 points lower at 7,036 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with FTSE 100 futures expected to be up 0.02 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Nov 22 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 15 points lower at 7,036 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * LLOYDS: A senior lawmaker has demanded an investigation into the way the chief executive of Lloyds Banking Group handled information related to one of Britain's biggest fraud cases. * VODAFONE: An Italian administrative court annulled fines on phone operators Telecom Italia, Vodafone, Fastweb and Wind3 which had been imposed last year by communicati
LONDON UK shares jumped more than 1 percent on Wednesday for their best day in two months, helped by oil and banking stocks and upbeat results from Johnson Matthey, which soothed investor concerns about slowing earnings growth.
LONDON, Nov 21 UK shares jumped more than 1 percent on Wednesday for their best day in two months, helped by oil and banking stocks and upbeat results from Johnson Matthey, which soothed investor concerns about slowing earnings growth.
* Johnson Matthey rallies, Sage and Kingfisher sink after results
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy or sell these big movers after today's news?
- Is Johnson Matthey plc a better buy than BP plc?
- Are Johnson Matthey plc, Marks and Spencer Group plc and Wolseley plc destined to disappoint investors?
- Fevertree Drinks plc or Johnson Matthey plc — or both?
- Three under the radar dividend champions: Aviva plc, Schroders plc and Johnson Matthey plc
- 3 hot shares for May? Aviva plc, Dixons Carphone plc and Johnson Matthey plc