Johnson Matthey PLC (JMAT.L)
17 Aug 2018
LONDON Chemicals group Johnson Matthey said on Thursday it expected to start production in 2021-22 of a battery material it has developed with improved performance and reduced cobalt content to contain costs.
* SAYS SIGNS EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH JOHNSON MATTHEY IN JAPAN
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy or sell these big movers after today's news?
- Is Johnson Matthey plc a better buy than BP plc?
- Are Johnson Matthey plc, Marks and Spencer Group plc and Wolseley plc destined to disappoint investors?
- Fevertree Drinks plc or Johnson Matthey plc — or both?
- Three under the radar dividend champions: Aviva plc, Schroders plc and Johnson Matthey plc
- 3 hot shares for May? Aviva plc, Dixons Carphone plc and Johnson Matthey plc