Jupiter Fund Management PLC (JUP.L)
JUP.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Jupiter Fund Management plc is a fund manager. The principal activity of the Company is to act as a holding company for a group of investment management companies. The Company focuses primarily on managing equity investments on behalf of retail, institutional and private client investors across a range of products, including the... (more)
* AUM AT 31 DECEMBER 2018 OF £42.7BN, A REDUCTION OF £5.0BN IN QUARTER OF WHICH £3.5BN WAS DRIVEN BY MARKET DECLINE.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Great dividends. Great margins. Low debt. Are these Footsie shares the best bargains out there?
- These stocks yield up to 8%! Are they too good to be true?
- 3 financial firecrackers? Lloyds Banking Group plc, Legal & General Group plc and Jupiter Fund Management plc
- 2016 Top Stocks: Lloyds Banking Group plc, Persimmon plc And Jupiter Fund Management plc Quarterly Review
- How Safe Are 6% Dividend Yields At GlaxoSmithKline plc, SSE PLC & Jupiter Fund Management PLC?
- Should You Buy Dividend Giants AstraZeneca plc, Rio Tinto plc & Jupiter Fund Management PLC?