Jyske Bank A/S (JYSK.CO)
COPENHAGEN, April 18 Denmark's Nordjyske Bank snubbed a bid by the country's second-largest lender Jyske Bank on Wednesday, revealing plans to merge instead with Ringkjobing Landbobank.
* TODAY DECIDED TO INCREASE PRICE OF VOLUNTARY OFFER WHICH WILL BE MADE TO SHAREHOLDERS OF NORDJYSKE BANK
* JYSKE BANK HAS NOW FINALISED ITS SHARE BUY-BACK PROGRAMME APPLICABLE DURING PERIOD 1 MARCH 2017 - 28 MARCH 2018
COPENHAGEN, March 13 Denmark's second-largest lender Jyske Bank said on Tuesday it had made an offer worth 1.92 billion Danish crowns ($318 million) to take full control of Nordjyske Bank.
COPENHAGEN, March 13 Deanmark's Jyske Bank has decided to make an offer to buy all of Nordjyske Bank, of which it already owns 38.47 percent, it said on Tuesday.
* HAS TODAY DECIDED TO MAKE A VOLUNTARY OFFER TO ACQUIRE ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF NORDJYSKE BANK
* SUPERVISORY BOARD WILL, MAKE A MOTION FOR DISTRIBUTION OF ORDINARY DIVIDEND OF DKK 5.85 PER SHARE
COPENHAGEN, Oct 25 Shares in Denmark's Jyske Bank are traded 3.3 percent lower on Wednesday after it posted lower-than-expected third-quarter net interest income.
* Q3 NET INTEREST INCOME DKK 1.38 BILLION (REUTERS POLL DKK 1.41 BILLION)