Kinross Gold Corp (K.TO)
18 May 2018
* QTRLY PRODUCTION 653,937 GOLD EQUIVALENT OUNCES COMPARED WITH 671,956 AU EQ. OZ. IN Q1 2017
* KINROSS RUSSIA OPERATIONS REMAIN UNAFFECTED BY U.S. SANCTIONS
WASHINGTON The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said Canadian-based mining company Kinross Gold Corp agreed to pay $950,000 to settle civil charges that it failed to ensure its payments in Africa were not being used to bribe government officials.
* KINROSS ANNOUNCES END OF REGULATORY INVESTIGATION OF WEST AFRICA OPERATIONS
WASHINGTON, March 26 The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Monday it had reached a settlement with Kinross Gold Corp over alleged Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations.
* KINROSS GOLD CORP FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $1.0 BILLION - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2FmWQzX Further company coverage:
* AURION RESOURCES SAYS SIGNED A NON-BINDING LOI WITH KINROSS GOLD GIVING KINROSS RIGHT TO EARN UP TO 70% OF OUTA PROJECT
* EXPECTS TO PRODUCE 2.5 MILLION AU EQ. OZ. (+/- 5%) AT A PRODUCTION COST OF SALES PER AU EQ. OZ. OF $730 (+/- 5%) IN 2018