Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc (KALA.OQ)
21 May 2018
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS INC - PDUFA TARGET ACTION DATE FOR INVELTYS IS AUGUST 24, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS - ON FEB 28, INCREASED SIZE OF BOARD FROM 9 TO 10 DIRECTORS; APPOINTED GREGORY PERRY AS DIRECTOR - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2oULmga) Further company coverage:
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS APPOINTS GREGORY PERRY TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND AS AUDIT COMMITTEE CHAIR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ORBIMED ADVISORS LLC REPORTS ABOUT 11 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN KALA PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF JAN 10 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DaEc0a) Further company coverage:
Mixed results from two late-stage studies testing Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug to provide temporary relief from dry eye disease cast doubt on the drug's path forward and sent shares down 16 percent in early trading on Friday.
* Peak sales could hit $1.9 bln in 2027 - analyst (Recasts lede, updates shares, adds analyst comments)
Jan 5 Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc on Friday reported mixed results from two late-stage trials testing its drug to provide temporary relief from the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease.
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INVELTYSTM (KPI-121 1%) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED FOR REVIEW BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION