Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc (KALA.OQ)
23 Feb 2018
* ORBIMED ADVISORS LLC REPORTS ABOUT 11 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN KALA PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF JAN 10 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DaEc0a) Further company coverage:
Mixed results from two late-stage studies testing Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug to provide temporary relief from dry eye disease cast doubt on the drug's path forward and sent shares down 16 percent in early trading on Friday.
* Peak sales could hit $1.9 bln in 2027 - analyst (Recasts lede, updates shares, adds analyst comments)
Jan 5 Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc on Friday reported mixed results from two late-stage trials testing its drug to provide temporary relief from the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease.
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INVELTYSTM (KPI-121 1%) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED FOR REVIEW BY THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
* KALA PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES TOPLINE RESULTS FOR TWO PHASE 3 TRIALS (STRIDE 1 AND STRIDE 2) OF KPI-121 0.25% IN DRY EYE DISEASE
* Kala Pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides business update
* Kala pharmaceuticals submits new drug application to U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Inveltystm (KPI-121 1 pct) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: