* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 NET INCOME OF $181 MILLION, OR $.17 PER COMMON SHARE
Dec 21 Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc :
* Keycorp declares increased quarterly common share dividend of ten and one half cents
KeyCorp reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on higher costs and tightened the range of its full-year loan growth forecast, sending its shares down 5 percent.
Oct 19 KeyCorp reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on higher costs and tightened the range of its full-year loan growth forecast, sending its shares down 5 percent.
* KeyCorp reports third quarter 2017 net income of $349 million, or $.32 per common share
* Keycorp - Sees FY net interest income to be in the range of $3.8 billion - $3.9 billion Source text: [http://bit.ly/2ytHFow] Further company coverage:
Oct 19 U.S. regional bank KeyCorp reported quarterly profit that more than doubled as it gains from its acquisition of First Niagara, while income from loans benefited from higher interest rates.
* Keybank launches comprehensive treasury management platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of KeyCorp (Key), and Key Bank, N.A. to 'A-'/'F1'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Stable from Negative. The affirmation reflects the strong earnings profile, stable and diverse business model, and consistency of performance through time. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. The rating action
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$78.58||-0.01|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$31.94||--|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.06||-0.21|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$114.34||+0.01|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$64.73||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.00||0.00|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,288.10||+16.09|
|BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)||€67.29||-0.26|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$57.39||+0.13|
|PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)||$154.85||-0.87|