Kinnevik AB (KINVb.ST)
18 May 2018
BERLIN Germany's Home24 is planning a stock market listing in Frankfurt aiming to raise up to 200 million euros (175 million pounds), the online furniture retailer said on Friday.
* Follows HelloFresh and Delivery Hero IPOs last year (Adds detail, changes dateline)
* SAYS NET ASSET VALUE OF SEK 93.3BN (SEK 339 PER SHARE) UP SEK 2.7BN OR 3% DURING THE QUARTER, LED BY A SEK 1.6BN INCREASE IN ZALANDO AND A SEK 0.7BN INCREASE IN MILLICOM
* SAYS HAS INVESTED USD 41M IN LIVONGO HEALTH INC. ("LIVONGO"), LEADING A USD 105M FUNDING ROUND AND INCREASING ITS OWNERSHIP TO 8% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FOR GLOBAL FASHION GROUP (GFG)
BERLIN German online retailer Home24, which aims to challenge IKEA's dominance of the European furniture market, accelerated sales and trimmed losses in the fourth quarter after sources said it is considering a stock market listing.
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, March 15 German online retailer Home24, which wants to challenge IKEA's dominance of the European furniture market, is moving ahead with plans for a stock market listing in the coming months, sources close to the deal said on Thursday.
* LARS-ÅKE NORLING JOINS KINNEVIK AS INVESTMENT DIRECTOR AND SECTOR HEAD TMT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Stockholm newsroom)
* ANDREAS BERNSTROM JOINS KINNEVIK AS INVESTMENT DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
Feb 9 Investment firm Kinnevik said on Friday it will do all in its power to see the deal between Tele2 and Com Hem through, after proposing a raised dividend for 2017.