Keller Group PLC (KLR.L)
May 16 Ground engineering contractor Keller Group Plc said on Thursday first-half results for 2019 will be materially lower than a year ago, hit by additional costs to recover from bad weather in North America.
May 16 Ground engineering contractor Keller Group Plc said on Thursday first-half results for 2019 will be materially lower compared to a year ago, but left its full-year expectations unchanged.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- These FTSE-listed giants are grabbing the headlines! Should you buy?
- Should You Buy Premier Oil PLC, Petrofac Limited & Keller Group plc?
- Should You Buy Trinity Mirror plc, Keller Group plc Or Fox Marble Holdings PLC After Today's Updates?
- Why I'm Bullish On Rio Tinto plc, Sports Direct International Plc And Keller Group plc
- Why Ashmore Group plc, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Keller Group plc & GKN plc Look Set To Charge Higher!
- Today's Mid-Cap Movers: Alent PLC And Keller Group plc