Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)
SAO PAULO, Nov 17 Heineken NV and Brazilian distributors for Coca-Cola Co will begin arbitration in February regarding a distribution contract that the Dutch brewer decided to end this year, according to a Friday report by newspaper Valor Economico.
BRIEF-Coca-Cola CEO on CNBC says "never say never" on getting into booze, but it "doesn't make sense" right now
* Coca-Cola CEO on CNBC says "never say never" on getting into booze, but it "doesn't make sense" right now Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
* Coca-Cola hosts investor day: company reaffirms guidance and updates long-term growth targets
BUENOS AIRES Coca-Cola Co may withdraw part of a $1 billion investment in Argentina due to concerns over a government proposal to raise taxes on soft drinks, newspaper El Cronista reported on Friday.
BUENOS AIRES, Nov 10 Coca-Cola Co may withdraw part of a $1 billion investment in Argentina due to concerns over a government proposal to raise taxes on soft drinks, newspaper El Cronista reported on Friday.
* Coca-Cola bottling co. Consolidated reports third quarter 2017 results
* Coca-Cola Co - Coca-Cola Company completes refranchising of company-owned bottling operations in United States Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages acquires territory from Coca-Cola across New York Tri-State Metro Area
* Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages acquires local bottling operations in Tri-State Metropolitan Area
* On conf call- US refranchising will be complete when tri-state operating unit and west operating unit transactions close, which is expected in coming weeks
Coca-Cola Co topped profit and revenue estimates for the third quarter on a 3 percent rise in North American sales, gaining market share over arch rival PepsiCo Inc as it sold more Sprite, teas and coffees.
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF85.20||+0.35|
|PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP.N)||$115.90||+0.82|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€48.47||+0.13|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€48.40||+0.25|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€303.50||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||4,261.00||+28.50|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$42.15||-0.18|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€70.79||+0.54|