Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)
19 Jan 2018
* COCA-COLA BOTTLING CO CONSOLIDATED - BOARD DECLARED DIVIDEND FOR Q1 2018 OF $.25/SHARE ON SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK AND CLASS B COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SANTIAGO The Chilean affiliate of Coca-Cola Co and local bottlers of the brand agreed to buy smaller rival Comercializadora Novaverde SA for $80 million, the companies said on Friday.
SANTIAGO, Jan 5 The Chilean affiliate of Coca-Cola Co and local bottlers of the brand agreed to buy smaller rival Comercializadora Novaverde SA for $80 million, the companies said on Friday.
* COCA-COLA ICECEK AND THE COCA-COLA COMPANY RENEWS EXISTING BOTTLING AGREEMENT FOR FURTHER 10 YEARS EFFECTIVE JAN. 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Irial Finan to Retire from Coca-Cola; Calin Dragan to Take Leadership of Bottling Investments Group
* COCA-COLA - IRIAL FINAN PLANS TO RETIRE FROM POST AS PRESIDENT OF BOTTLING INVESTMENTS GROUP, CALIN DRAGAN TO BE PROMOTED TO LEAD BOTTLING INVESTMENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COCA-COLA BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTS JIM DINKINS AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
SAO PAULO, Nov 17 Heineken NV and Brazilian distributors for Coca-Cola Co will begin arbitration in February regarding a distribution contract that the Dutch brewer decided to end this year, according to a Friday report by newspaper Valor Economico.
BRIEF-Coca-Cola CEO on CNBC says "never say never" on getting into booze, but it "doesn't make sense" right now
* Coca-Cola CEO on CNBC says "never say never" on getting into booze, but it "doesn't make sense" right now Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org )
* Coca-Cola hosts investor day: company reaffirms guidance and updates long-term growth targets
BUENOS AIRES Coca-Cola Co may withdraw part of a $1 billion investment in Argentina due to concerns over a government proposal to raise taxes on soft drinks, newspaper El Cronista reported on Friday.
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF82.28||-0.26|
|PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP.OQ)||$120.17||+1.12|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€47.07||+0.74|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€47.20||+1.00|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€303.50||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||4,108.00||+88.00|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$44.14||+0.46|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€70.39||+0.97|