Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
19 Jan 2018
* ANNOUNCED THAT IT WILL NO LONGER USE ANIMAL FUR IN ITS PRODUCTS, WITH PRODUCTION BEING PHASED OUT BY END OF DECEMBER 2018
* Michael Kors Holdings - named Francesca Leoni as new Senior Vice President, Chief Brand Officer for Michael Kors brand Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Michael Kors - Q2 women's footwear global comparable sales saw double-digit growth -conf call
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd's fewer-discounts strategy bore fruit in the second quarter, reversing a decline in Americas sales for the first time in more than a year and helping it beat expectations for revenue and profit.
* Shares rise as much as 15.5 pct (Adds details from conf call, analyst comments, updates share price)
* Michael kors holdings limited announces second quarter fiscal 2018 results
Nov 6 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd's quarterly profit rose 26 percent on Monday, helped by lower taxes and higher revenue from new store openings.
BRUSSELS, Oct 10 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LIMITED ANNOUNCES PROPOSED SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
* Michael Kors - on october 4, 2017, co entered into first amendment to second amended and restated senior unsecured credit facility, dated Aug 2017