Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS.N)
19 Jun 2018
ACCRA, May 21 The production vessel at Tullow's flagship Jubilee oilfield off Ghana's west coast will shut down next week for 21 days while it undergoes repairs, the country's power utilities said on Monday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.13 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* FOR Q4, GENERATED A NET LOSS OF $122.1 MILLION, OR $0.31 PER SHARE VERSUS. NET LOSS OF $56.7 MILLION OR $0.15 PER SHARE IN SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR
* KOSMOS ENERGY ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
LONDON BP and Kosmos Energy have moved closer to approving development of the Tortue natural gas field offshore Mauritania and Senegal after the two West African countries agreed to split production from the cross-border field.
* Kosmos says expects project approval in 2018 (Adds BP comment, shares)
Feb 12 Oil and natural gas producer Kosmos Energy said on Monday it expected a final investment decision in 2018 for its Tortue natural gas field offshore Mauritania and Senegal after the two West African countries agreed last week to split production from the cross-border field.
* MAURITANIA,SENEGAL GOVTS SIGN AGREEMENT ENABLING DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS-BORDER TORTUE NATURAL GAS FIELD TO CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD
BRIEF-Kosmos Energy Confirms Approval Of Inter-Governmental Cooperation Agreement Between Mauritania And Senegal
* KOSMOS ENERGY WELCOMES APPROVAL OF INTER-GOVERNMENTAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN MAURITANIA AND SENEGAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org )
NOUAKCHOTT, Feb 9 West African neighbours Senegal and Mauritania signed an agreement on Friday, pledging to work together and split production from a giant new cross-border gas field being developed by Kosmos Energy and BP.