Kroger Co (KR.N)
16 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Kroger Board Of Directors Approves $1 Billion Share Repurchase Authorization, Declares Quarterly Dividend
* KROGER BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVES $1 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION, DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* KROGER AND INSTACART EXPAND PARTNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KROGER CINCINNATI/DAYTON ASSOCIATES RATIFY NEW CONTRACT WITH UFCW 75
Kroger Co forecast full-year profit below Wall Street's estimates on Thursday as its investments to fend off Walmart Inc and Amazon.com Inc squeeze the grocer's margins, sending its shares tumbling almost 13 percent. | Video
March 8 Kroger Co forecast full-year profit below Wall Street's estimates on Thursday as its investments to fend off Walmart Inc and Amazon.com Inc squeeze the grocer's margins, sending its shares tumbling almost 13 percent.
March 8 Supermarket chain Kroger Co reported quarterly net sales that beat analysts' estimates, but issued a disappointing full-year profit forecast, sending its shares down 7 percent in premarket trading.
* 2018 NET EARNINGS PER DILUTED SHARE GROWTH GUIDANCE OF $1.95 TO $2.15
March 2 Outdoor gear maker L.L. Bean will raise the minimum age for purchasers of guns to 21 from 18, joining a list of retailers putting restrictions on firearm sales following a mass shooting at a Florida high school last month.
BRIEF-Kroger Co Says "Raising The Minimum Age To 21 To Purchase Firearms And Ammunition In All Of Our Fred Meyer Locations That Sell Firearms"
* KROGER CO SAYS "RAISING THE MINIMUM AGE TO 21 TO PURCHASE FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION IN ALL OF OUR FRED MEYER LOCATIONS THAT SELL FIREARMS"
March 1 Kroger Co will stop selling firearms and ammunition to buyers under the age of 21 at its Fred Meyer stores, the U.S. supermarket chain said on Thursday.
|Walmart Inc (WMT.N)||$89.17||+1.66|
|CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)||$65.65||-0.21|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$185.87||+0.36|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$70.99||+0.36|
|Tesco PLC (TSCO.L)||209.80||-4.20|
|Safeway Inc (SWY.N)||--||--|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV (AD.AS)||€18.54||+0.18|
|SUPERVALU INC. (SVU.N)||$15.61||+0.13|
|Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM.OQ)||--||--|
|Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA.OQ)||$67.57||+0.19|