Loblaw Companies Ltd (L.TO)
18 May 2018
* LOBLAW REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND A 9.3% INCREASE TO QUARTERLY COMMON SHARE DIVIDEND(1); ANNOUNCES NATIONAL ROLL-OUT OF E-COMMERCE
* LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED ANNOUNCES NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
* GEORGE WESTON LIMITED REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017 RESULTS(2)
* LOBLAW REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 30, 2017 RESULTS(1)
BRIEF-Loblaw Companies Supports Choice Properties REIT's Acquisition Of Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust
* LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED SUPPORTS CHOICE PROPERTIES REIT'S ACQUISITION OF CANADIAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST Source text for Eikon:
* LOBLAW - RECALLING SELECT PC BLACK LABEL SWEET CHIPOTLE MUSTARD UNITS DUE TO RISK THAT THEY MAY CONTAIN FOREIGN MATERIAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LOBLAW COMPANIES-ENTERED AUTOMATIC SHARE PURCHASE PLAN TO FACILITATE REPURCHASES OF CO'S SHARES UNDER PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Dec 21 Canadian cannabis producer MedReleaf Corp on Thursday signed an agreement with retailer Loblaw Companies' unit Shoppers Drug Mart to sell medical cannabis online.
TORONTO, Dec 19 Canadian supermarket chain Loblaw Co and George Weston said on Tuesday they are acting to end anti-competitive actions after discovering and reporting their role in an industry-wide price-fixing arrangement involving some packaged bread products.
TORONTO, Dec 4 Canadian marijuana producer Aphria Inc. said on Monday it had entered into an agreement to sell medical cannabis to Loblaw Companies' pharmacy chain Shoppers Drug Mart.
|Walmart Inc (WMT.N)||$83.64||-0.85|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$198.96||-0.64|
|Publix Super Markets Inc. (PUSH.PK)||$20.00||--|
|Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATDb.TO)||$52.66||-1.04|
|Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATDa.TO)||$53.50||-0.68|
|Metro, Inc. (MRU.TO)||$42.85||+0.13|
|Sears Canada Inc (SCC.TO)||--||--|