Land Securities Group PLC (LAND.L)
17 May 2019
May 14 Property developer Land Securities Group on Tuesday reported a bigger loss for the year due to a steep decline in the value of its assets, as a string of collapses on Britain's high street led to higher vacancies.
May 14 British property developer Land Securities Group on Tuesday reported a wider loss for the year due to a steep decline in the value of its retail assets, as pressure on retailers led to higher vacancies.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Why trading updates could make these three shares today's biggest movers
- Is this a once-a-decade opportunity to buy property stocks?
- 5 REITs with yields up to 7.5%: Land Securities Group plc, Intu Properties plc, Target Healthcare REIT Ltd, Medicx Fund Ltd. & U and I Group plc
- Brexit may be a buying opportunity for Barratt Developments plc, Land Securities plc and Taylor Wimpey plc
- 3 top dividends for the next decade: Direct Line Insurance Group plc, Land Securities Group plc and easyJet plc
- 5 REITs for growth and income: Tritax Big Box REIT plc, Land Securities Group plc, Hammerson plc, Intu Properties plc & Hansteen Holdings plc