Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN.L)
22 Feb 2019
CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-MOVES-Legal and General Investment Management names Middle East distribution head
Jan 8 European asset manager Legal and General Investment Management on Tuesday named Noareen Raja as its head of Middle East distribution, responsible for client relationships in the region.
Dec 19 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
Britain's largest motor insurer Direct Line indicated it is interested in making a 400 million pound bid to buy Legal & General Group's general insurance unit, Sky News reported on Wednesday, citing City sources.
Dec 19 Britain's largest motor insurer Direct Line indicated it is interested in making a 400 million pound ($504.36 million) bid to buy Legal & General Group's general insurance unit, Sky News reported on Wednesday, citing City sources.
Dec 13 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
LONDON Royal Dutch Shell caved in to growing investor pressure over climate change on Monday, setting out plans to introduce industry-leading carbon emissions targets linked to executive pay.
* CEO van Beurden had called targets 'foolhardy' (Recasts, adds investor comment)
LONDON Legal & General said on Monday it had agreed a deal to insure 2.4 billion pounds in pension risk with the Nortel Networks UK Pension Plan, adding its deal pipeline was at a record high.
* L&G global pipeline for deals at record high (Adds detail from statement, bullet points)
LONDON, Oct 8 British insurer Legal & General said on Monday it had agreed a deal to insure 2.4 billion pounds ($3.14 billion) in pension risk with the Nortel Networks UK Pension Plan.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 Neil Woodford bargain picks
- Which of these Neil Woodford dividend stocks should you buy today?
- Should you buy the 3 highest-yielding stocks from the FTSE 100?
- Is this the best insurer to buy after today’s results?
- Three FTSE 100 yields you must check out today!
- Are these dividends too good to be true?