LafargeHolcim Ltd (LHN.S)
18 Apr 2019
* SAYS ISSUE PRICE OF NEW LAFARGEHOLCIM SHARES WILL BE SET AT A DISCOUNT OF 8.0 PERCENT TO REFERENCE SHARE PRICE
* FY result from current operations down 9pct at 1.98 bln euros
* LAFARGEHOLCIM HELPS BUILD EGYPT'S NEW CAPITAL AND HIGHEST TOWER IN AFRICA
ZURICH LafargeHolcim, the world's largest cement maker, forecast sales growth of 3 to 5 percent in 2019, as engineering projects and demand for new housing fueled by low interest rates shield the construction industry from economic downturn.
ZURICH LafargeHolcim, the world's largest cement maker, forecast sales growth of 3 to 5 percent in 2019, as engineering projects and demand for new housing fuelled by low interest rates shield the construction industry from economic downturn.
* Company reports profit slightly ahead of expectations (Rewrites, adding CEO comment, share price)
ZURICH/BERLIN, March 7 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.7 percent lower at 9,337 points on Thursday , according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
* LAFARGEHOLCIM CEO SAYS NO OPINION ON WHETHER INTERESTED IN BASF'S CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS DIVISION
ZURICH, March 7 LafargeHolcim reported slightly better-than-expected full year profit, the world's largest cement-maker said on Thursday, and confirmed its outlook for sales growth of between 3 to 5 percent during 2019.
PARIS French judges have dropped preliminary charges against LafargeHolcim's former Chief Executive Eric Olsen, said Olsen's lawyer, which came as part of a wider investigation on whether the company helped finance Islamic State in Syria.