Cheniere Energy Inc (LNG.A)
12 Jan 2018
NEW DELHI, Dec 18 Indian gas firm GAIL (India) Ltd is renegotiating its liquefied natural gas purchase deals with U.S.-based Cheniere Energy and Dominion Cove Point, Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan told lawmakers on Monday.
LONDON, Dec 5 U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) producer Cheniere Energy has expanded its shipping fleet with a flurry of spot vessel charters to keep up with Asian winter demand growth as spot prices hit three-year highs, market sources said.
* Reports third quarter 2017 results, raises full year 2017 guidance and provides full year 2018 guidance
* Cheniere Partners reports third quarter 2017 results, revises 2017 guidance and provides full year 2018 distribution guidance
BEIJING Cheniere Energy Inc , owner of the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal in the United States, signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with China National Petroleum Corp [CNPET.UL] for long-term LNG sales and purchase cooperation, the U.S. State Department said on Thursday.
BEIJING, Nov 9 Cheniere Energy Inc, owner of the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal in the United States, signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with China National Petroleum Corp for long-term LNG sales and purchase cooperation, the U.S. State Department said on Thursday.
* Cheniere Partners announces upsize and pricing of $1.5 billion senior notes due 2025
* Cheniere Partners announces offering of $1 billion senior notes due 2025
* Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) production continued throughout Storm Harvey - spokesman Further company coverage: (Reporting By Devika Krishna Kumar)
WASHINGTON, Aug 28 U.S. natural gas exporter Cheniere Energy on Monday reported only "minor cosmetic impacts" from Tropical Storm Harvey at its Corpus Christi, Texas LNG facility and no interruption of production at its Sabine Pass facility in Louisiana.
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD.N)||$28.88||--|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN.N)||$15.07||--|
|Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)||$11.96||--|
|Dominion Energy Inc (D.N)||$75.94||--|
|PG&E Corporation (PCG.N)||$43.82||--|
|PG&E Corporation (PCG_px.A)||--||--|
|Sempra Energy (SRE.N)||$106.89||--|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG.N)||$50.10||--|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG_pu)||--||--|
|DTE Energy Co (DTE.N)||$103.92||--|