Lookers PLC (LOOK.L)
22 Jun 2018
Lookers Plc , Britain's largest car dealer, reported a 2.7 percent rise in annual profit on Wednesday despite the overall new car market shrinking for the first time since 2011.
March 7 Lookers Plc, Britain's largest car dealer, reported a 2.7 percent rise in annual profit on Wednesday despite the overall new car market shrinking for the first time since 2011.
March 7 British car dealer Lookers Plc reported a 2.7 percent rise in 2017 profit, with growth seen across all its businesses particularly its used car segment.
* WILL COMMENCE TO PURCHASE ORDINARY SHARES OF 5 PENCE EACH IN COMPANY FOR AGGREGATE PURCHASE OF UP TO £10 MILLION
* FY TOTAL NEW CAR TURNOVER UP 12% AND 3% ON A LIKE-FOR-LIKE BASIS DESPITE A REDUCTION IN OVERALL MARKET VOLUMES
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Lookers plc's H1 results are good, but is Pendragon plc a better buy?
- These 4 FTSE 250 stars have collapsed in 2016. Get ready to buy!
- Why are Lookers plc, Georgia Healthcare Group plc and Speedy Hire plc surging today?
- Why are Crossrider plc, Lookers plc and Blinkx plc shaking wildly today?
- Why Ted Baker plc, Dignity plc, Card Factory plc and Lookers plc are dependable retail darlings!
- 4 Small Cap Bargains You Simply Can't Afford To Miss!