Lowe's Companies Inc (LOW.N)
18 May 2018
May 22 J.C. Penney's Chief Executive Officer Marvin Ellison is leaving the struggling retailer to join home improvement chain Lowe's Cos Inc, the companies said on Tuesday, sending shares in the U.S. department store chain down 4 percent.
* LOWE'S COMPANIES SAYS ANNUAL BASE SALARY RATE OF $1.45 MILLION FOR NEWLY APPOINTED CEO MARVIN ELLISON - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2ICO1DK) Further company coverage:
May 22 Home improvement chain Lowe's Cos Inc said on Tuesday Chief Executive Officer of department store chain J.C. Penney Co Inc Marvin Ellison would replace Robert Niblock as its CEO.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.85 pct, S&P 0.80 pct, Nasdaq 0.96 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.80 pct, S&P 0.72 pct, Nasdaq 0.96 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
May 15 Wall Street indexes fell on Tuesday as investors worried about a lack of progress in U.S.-China trade talks and Treasury yields rose after U.S. retail sales data indicated rising inflation.
May 15 U.S. stock index futures dropped on Tuesday as investors were worried about a lack of progress in U.S.-China trade talks and assessed U.S. retail sales data that showed moderate gains last month.
* LOWE'S AND GE LIGHTING EXPAND PARTNERSHIP TO DIFFERENTIATE LIGHT BULB OFFERING
* LOWE'S COMPANIES SAYS CEO ROBERT NIBLOCK'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.2 MILLION VERSUS $12.7 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2F2IEep) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK The Trump administration's trade dispute with Beijing could slam U.S. retailers if tariffs are implemented and lead to higher prices or a shortage of merchandise.