H Lundbeck A/S (LUN.CO)
* LAUNCH IS EXPECTED TO COMMENCE IN Q2 2018. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Acorda announces royalty monetization transactions for $53 million
LONDON Financial shares weighed on European indexes on Wednesday amid doubts over U.S. tax reform plans and the "Trumpflation" trade and concerns over some European lenders' earnings and over non-performing loans in Italy.
* MSCI EMU earnings growth tracking 7 percent (Adds closing prices, comments)
COPENHAGEN, Nov 8 Shares in Danish pharmaceutical firm Lundbeck fell as much as 6.8 percent on Tuesday as third-quarter sales of its newer drugs, such as those to treat bipolar disorder and depression, undershot market expectations.
* INTERIM CEO SAYS EXPECTS U.S. PRICE INCREASES TO CONTINUE AT CURRENT LEVELS GOING FORWARD Further company coverage: (Reporting by Julie Astrid Thomsen)
* LUNDBECK INCREASED OPERATING PROFIT (EBIT) WITH 126% AND EPS BY 182% IN THE FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2017
BRIEF-Otsuka Canada Pharmaceutical says Health Canada approves Otsuka and Lundbeck's Abilify Maintena as treatment for bipolar I disorder in adults
* Otsuka Canada Pharmaceutical Inc-Health Canada approves Otsuka and Lundbeck's Abilify Maintena as treatment for bipolar I disorder in adults Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Otsuka Holdings unit and Lundbeck to initiate third Phase 3 trial to evaluate brexpiprazole in treatment of agitation in patients with dementia of Alzheimer's type
* Says co's unit Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and H. Lundbeck A/S will initiate a third clinical phase 3 study for brexpiprazole in the treatment of agitation in patients with dementia of the Alzheimer's type, in the first half of 2018
* H. LUNDBECK A/S AND OTSUKA ANNOUNCE WILL INITIATE A THIRD CLINICAL PHASE III STUDY FOR BREXPIPRAZOLE