Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)
21 Nov 2017
* Southwest Airlines facilities maintenance technicians vote to ratify agreement
BRIEF-Southwest Airlines files preliminary prospectus supplement related to potential notes offering
* Southwest Airlines Co files preliminary prospectus supplement related to a potential two-part notes offering - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2ifRoFw) Further company coverage:
* Southwest Airlines Co - company flew 10.7 billion revenue passenger miles (RPMS) in October 2017, an increase of 1.9 percent
* Yield environment for Q4 appears to be improved compared to Q3 - CEO on conf call
U.S. airline Southwest Airlines Co's revenue for the third quarter fell short of analysts' estimates as it joined other budget carriers in reporting a drop in average fares amid intensifying competition.
Oct 26 U.S. airline Southwest Airlines Co's revenue for the third quarter fell short of analysts' estimates as it joined other budget carriers in reporting a drop in average fares amid intensifying competition.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.87 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 26 Southwest Airlines Co on Thursday reported a nearly 30 percent rise in quarterly profit, partly driven by higher passenger traffic.
* Southwest Airlines - intention to launch application process for Federal Aviation Administration authorization for extended operations for Hawaii Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says preliminary Q3 Revenue Passenger Miles 33.13 billion, up 2.5 percent