Mapfre SA (MAP.MC)
18 Jul 2018
SAO PAULO Brazilian insurance company BB Seguridade SA said its board has approved a new agreement with Spain's Mapfre SA that may free up 1.8 billion reais ($478.2 million) worth of capital.
SAO PAULO, June 26 Brazilian insurance company BB Seguridade SA said its board has approved a new agreement with Spain's Mapfre SA that may free up 1.8 billion reais ($478.2 million) worth of capital.
* Q1 NET PROFIT 187.0 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 206.2 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TO LAUNCH WITH SWISS LIFE A REAL ESTATE VEHICLE THAT WILL INVEST IN PRIME OFFICES IN FRANCE
* PARTNERS WITH GLL TO INVEST UP TO 300 MILLION EUROS IN OFFICE SPACE IN EUROPE WITHIN TWO OR THREE YEARS
LONDON, Feb 26 Spanish insurer Mapfre said on Monday it had converted a 1 billion euro ($1.23 billion) syndicated credit line into a loan that charges a lower interest rate if the company improves its corporate sustainability.
* SAYS NET COST OF LAST SEPTEMBER’S NATURAL DISASTERS IS 157 MILLION EUROS, 20 MILLION EUROS LESS THAN INITIAL ESTIMATE
* SIGNS NON-BINDING MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) TO UPDATE TERMS OF THE STRATEGIC ALLIANCE BETWEEN MAPFRE AND BANCO DO BRASIL