Mapfre SA (MAP.MC)
23 Feb 2018
* SAYS NET COST OF LAST SEPTEMBER’S NATURAL DISASTERS IS 157 MILLION EUROS, 20 MILLION EUROS LESS THAN INITIAL ESTIMATE
* SIGNS NON-BINDING MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) TO UPDATE TERMS OF THE STRATEGIC ALLIANCE BETWEEN MAPFRE AND BANCO DO BRASIL
LONDON, Dec 22 Spanish stocks fell after Catalan separatists won a slim majority in a regional election, deepening a political crisis which has hurt the economy and caused a business exodus from the region.
* SAYS BUYS 25 PERCENT STAKE OF FRENCH ASSET MANAGER LA FINANCIERE RESPONSABLE (LFR)
Oct 26 Spanish insurance company Mapfre reported on Thursday a 22.3 percent decline in nine-month profits following hurricanes and earthquakes in North America and the Caribbean.
* Says it will reexamine its business in regions in the United States where there is no sustained growth
* BOARD APPROVES 2017 INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.06 EUROS GROSS PER SHARE TO BE PAID ON DEC. 14 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 9-MONTH PREMIUMS 17.99 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 17.11 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO