Marston's PLC (MARS.L)
16 Jan 2019
Shares in Marston Plc slipped on Wednesday after the pub operator's full-year pretax profit forecast disappointed analysts who focussed on weaknesses in food sales.
* Shares slip as analysts whittle down forecasts (Adds CEO comments, analysts' forecast, shares)
Oct 10 Pub operator Marston's Plc said on Wednesday its total pub sales rose 3.2 percent for the year, as more customers visited its pubs in the second half due to the hot weather and the football World Cup.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Why I'm still avoiding shares of these three companies despite today's good results
- 5 Brexit bargains: Marston's plc, Prudential plc, Next plc, Sports Direct International plc and Thomas Cook Group plc
- Will a plummeting pound boost tourism shares like Merlin Entertainments plc, Whitbread plc & Marston's plc?
- These 5 FTSE 250 stars are trading far too cheaply!
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?
- 4 Stunning 5%+ Yielders! AstraZeneca plc, TUI AG, Marston's plc and Taylor Wimpey plc