Marston's PLC (MARS.L)
18 Jul 2019
** Co posts 2% rise in H1 underlying pretax profit; underlying revenue rises 5% for 26 weeks ended March 30
May 15 - Pub operator Marston's Plc said on Wednesday acquisitions and lower administrative costs helped it post a 2% rise in its half-year underlying pretax profit.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Why I'm still avoiding shares of these three companies despite today's good results
- 5 Brexit bargains: Marston's plc, Prudential plc, Next plc, Sports Direct International plc and Thomas Cook Group plc
- Will a plummeting pound boost tourism shares like Merlin Entertainments plc, Whitbread plc & Marston's plc?
- These 5 FTSE 250 stars are trading far too cheaply!
- 4 Stunning 5%+ Yielders! AstraZeneca plc, TUI AG, Marston's plc and Taylor Wimpey plc
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?