McKesson Corp (MCK.N)
19 Jan 2018
* MCKESSON CORP SAYS ON JAN 4, CO'S COMPENSATION COMMITTEE APPROVED AN ANNUAL BASE SALARY OF $750,000 FOR CFO BRITT VITALONE - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2qQlDK1) Further company coverage:
* MCKESSON ANNOUNCES DEPARTURE OF JAMES BEER, EVP AND CFO; APPOINTS INTERNAL SUCCESSOR, BRITT VITALONE; REAFFIRMS FISCAL 2018 OUTLOOK
WASHINGTON, Dec 15 McKesson Corp subsidiary McKesson Technologies LLC has been awarded a maximum $400 million contract for digital imaging network picture archiving communications system products and maintenance, the Pentagon said on Friday. (Reporting by Eric Walsh; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
BRIEF-Mckesson Medical-Surgical Says Signed Exclusive Agreement With Biomérieux To Serve U.S. Community Hospital Market
* MCKESSON MEDICAL-SURGICAL SAYS SIGNED EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT WITH BIOMÉRIEUX INC TO SERVE U.S. COMMUNITY HOSPITAL MARKET
FRANKFURT German drugmaker Bayer has hired the head of Nestle's baby food business to help it reverse a drop in revenue from consumer health brands, which often fail to appeal to buyers on Amazon and other online platforms.
* Amazon also expected to muscle in on prescription drugs (Adds details of online mail order in OTC, prescription drugs)
* Mckesson strengthens its portfolio of manufacturer solutions with the acquisition of RxCrossroads
Drug distributor McKesson Corp said on Monday it would buy drugstore operator CVS Health Corp's unit that provides various tailored services to pharma firms in a $735 million deal to expand the range of services it offers.
Nov 6 Drug distributor McKesson Corp said on Monday it would buy drugstore operator CVS Health Corp's unit that provides various tailored services to pharma firms in a $735 million deal to expand the range of services it offers.
Nov 6 Drug distributor McKesson Corp said on Monday it would buy rival CVS Health Corp's unit in a deal valued at $735 million in cash.
|Cardinal Health Inc (CAH.N)||$71.91||+0.20|
|AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC.N)||$100.06||-0.80|
|Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI.N)||$21.46||+0.27|
|Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX.OQ)||$15.24||+0.15|
|Computer Programs & Systems, Inc. (CPSI.OQ)||$29.70||+0.10|
|Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC.OQ)||$75.96||+1.34|
|Cerner Corporation (CERN.OQ)||$68.91||-0.58|