Medtronic PLC (MDT.N)
21 Feb 2018
Medical device maker Medtronic Plc's quarterly revenue beat analysts' expectations as new product launches drove sales across its business units, but weaker-than-expected margins clouded the earnings report.
Feb 20 Medical device maker Medtronic Plc's quarterly revenue beat analysts' expectations as new product launches drove sales across its business units, but weaker-than-expected margins clouded the earnings report.
* RTG WORLDWIDE Q3 REVENUE OF $1.944 BILLION INCREASED 7 PERCENT, OR 5 PERCENT ON A CONSTANT CURRENCY BASIS
Feb 20 Medtronic Plc reported a third-quarter loss on Tuesday, compared with a year-ago profit, hurt by a $2.2 billion charge related to recent changes in U.S. tax laws.
Cardinal Health's quarterly profit topped analysts' estimates as the U.S. drug distributor benefited from its purchase of Medtronic Plc's patient care business and a tie-up with drugstore chain CVS Health Corp .
* Shares up nearly 5 pct (Adds comments from conference call, analyst comments, background, share movement)
* MEDTRONIC AND PHILIPS PARTNER TO INNOVATE IN LUNG CANCER MANAGEMENT
BRIEF-Medtronic Launches Enchant Study To Evaluate Chevar Parallel Graft Technique With The Endurant II/IIs Stent Graft System
* MEDTRONIC LAUNCHES ENCHANT STUDY TO EVALUATE CHEVAR PARALLEL GRAFT TECHNIQUE WITH THE ENDURANT II/IIS STENT GRAFT SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MEDTRONIC RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR RIPTIDE(TM) ASPIRATION SYSTEM
SHANGHAI China's aviation authority on Friday demanded an apology from Delta Air Lines for listing Taiwan and Tibet as countries on its website, while another government agency took aim at Inditex-owned fashion brand Zara and medical device maker Medtronic Plc for similar issues.