Manulife Financial Corp (MFC.TO)
15 Jun 2018
June 13 Canadian utility AltaGas Ltd said on Wednesday it would sell a 35 percent stake in three hydroelectric projects in Northwest British Columbia for C$922 million ($707.87 million) to help fund its acquisition of U.S.-based WGL Holdings Inc.
* MANULIFE FINANCIAL CORP - INTENDS TO ISSUE $600 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 3.317% FIXED/FLOATING SUBORDINATED DEBENTURES DUE MAY 9, 2028
May 2 Manulife Financial Corp reported an 18.3 percent jump in first-quarter earnings on Wednesday as Canada's largest insurer gained from robust demand in Asia.
* MANULIFE REPORTS 1Q18 NET INCOME OF $1.4 BILLION, CORE EARNINGS OF $1.3 BILLION AND A LICAT CAPITAL RATIO OF 129%
May 2 Canadian insurer Manulife Financial Corp reported an 18.3 percent jump in first-quarter earnings on Wednesday as sales rose in Asia.
* MANULIFE FINANCIAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PREFERRED SHARE ISSUE
TORONTO Manulife Financial Corp on Wednesday reported a decline in fourth-quarter earnings, due in part to higher investment gains boosting earnings in the same period a year earlier.
* Core earnings C$1.2 billion vs C$1.3 billion (Adds details on reported earnings, background on Asian business)
TORONTO, Feb 7 Canada's biggest insurer Manulife Financial Corp on Wednesday reported a decline in fourth-quarter earnings, reflecting lower insurance sales and slower growth at its wealth and asset management business.
* MANULIFE REPORTS 2017 NET INCOME OF $2.1 BILLION, CORE EARNINGS OF $4.6 BILLION, STRONG GROWTH IN ASIA AND WEALTH AND ASSET MANAGEMENT AND A DIVIDEND INCREASE OF 7%
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$46.31||-0.46|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$25.33||-0.07|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||43.60zł||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO.TO)||$33.48||+0.13|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_po.TO)||$19.10||0.00|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_px.TO)||--||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_pf.TO)||$25.74||0.00|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_pi.TO)||$21.15||+0.06|
|Power Financial Corp (PWF.TO)||$32.20||-0.06|
|Industrial Alliance Insur. & Fin. Ser. (IAG.TO)||$52.78||+0.28|