Marine Harvest ASA (MHG.OL)
* NORWAY'S FOOD SAFETY AUTHORITY SUSPECTS ISA SALMON DISEASE OUTBREAK AT MARINE HARVEST SITE IN ROGALAND
* NOMINATION COMMITTEE HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT BOARD MEMBER ØRJAN SVANEVIK WANTS TO STEP DOWN. IT IS NOMINATION COMMITTEE'S RECOMMENDATION TO EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING THAT KRISTIAN MELHUUS IS ELECTED AS A NEW BOARD MEMBER Further company coverage: (Reporting By Oslo Newsroom)
* The Norwegian Directorate of Fisheries has again turned down fish farmer Marine Harvest's application for farming volumes related to its experimental "Marine Donut" concept
OSLO, Nov 1 Marine Harvest, the world's largest fish farmer, aims to grow its business both organically and via acquisitions, Chief Executive Officer Alf-Helge Aarskog said when presenting record third-quarter earnings on Wednesday.
* q3 operational ebit eur 194 million (reuters poll eur 191 million)
OSLO Marine Harvest, the world's largest fish farmer, reported preliminary third-quarter operating profits slightly ahead of forecasts on Monday, even though output volumes lagged expectations.
OSLO, Oct 16 Marine Harvest, the world's largest fish farmer, reported preliminary third-quarter operating profits slightly ahead of forecasts on Monday, even though output volumes lagged expectations.
* Q3 operational ebit EUR 191 million (reuters poll EUR 189 million)
OSLO, Sept 28 ** Alf-Helge Aarskog, the CEO of Marine Harvest, the world's largest fish farmer, expects more consolidation in the sector, he told an industry conference on Thursday ** Says the fish farming sector needs to become more industrialised and to make large investments if its wants to reach a 2030 value target of 200 billion Norwegian crowns ($25.15 billion), compared with 60 billion crowns in 2016
* q2 operational ebit eur 198 million versus preliminary eur 196 million reported on july 14