Mondi PLC (MNDI.L)
MNDI.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Mondi plc is a United Kingdom-based packaging and paper company. The Company is engaged in managing forests and producing pulp, paper and compound plastics for industrial and consumer packaging. The Company and Mondi Limited, under a dual listed company (DLC) structure, operate together as a single economic entity. The Company's... (more)
Nov 19 Packaging firm Mondi Plc said it is simplifying its structure to become a simple combined company from its current dual-listed form, having a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Will these 3 shares soar or sink after today’s updates?
- Can these FTSE 100 winners extend July's gains?
- Forget your cash ISA with these dividend darlings!
- Brexit has left these FTSE 100 stars looking far too cheap!
- Why Royal Dutch Shell plc looks set to be beaten by Mondi plc
- Bunzl plc, Mondi plc and Rexam plc have got it all wrapped up