Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc (MNTA.OQ)
* MOMENTA PHARMACEUTICALS - CO PLANNING FOR GLATOPA 40 MG LAUNCH IN 2H 2018; HOWEVER, POTENTIAL REMAINS FOR 1H 2018 LAUNCH - SEC FILING Source text:(http://bit.ly/2CTkx5R) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Momenta Pharmaceuticals Reports Positive Top-Line Phase 1 Data Showing Proof Of Mechanism For M281
* MOMENTA PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS POSITIVE TOP-LINE PHASE 1 DATA SHOWING PROOF OF MECHANISM FOR M281, AN ANTI-FCRN MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY, IN HEALTHY VOLUNTEERS
Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc and Mylan NV plan to begin a pivotal clinical trial of a biosimilar to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's blockbuster eye drug Eylea in the first half of this year, the two companies said on Wednesday.
Jan 3 Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc and Mylan NV plan to begin a pivotal clinical trial of a biosimilar to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's blockbuster eye drug Eylea in the first half of this year, the two companies said on Wednesday.
* MOMENTA AND MYLAN ANNOUNCE DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY FOR M710, A PROPOSED BIOSIMILAR TO EYLEA® (AFLIBERCEPT)
* Momenta Pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
* Momenta And Mylan report initial results from phase 1 clinical trial for M834, a proposed biosimilar of Orencia® (abatacept)
* Momenta pharmaceuticals reports second quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
* Amphastar announces jury verdict in patent litigation against Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc and Sandoz Inc
BOSTON A federal jury handed Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc a big win on Friday after it was accused of infringing on a patent held by Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc through its production of a generic version of the blood-thinner Lovenox.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$146.39||-0.59|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.91||-0.27|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF82.86||-0.38|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$61.15||-0.88|
|Samsung Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (001360.KS)||₩4,680.00||+305.00|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€103.42||-0.18|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€72.47||-0.40|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,353.00||-6.20|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||7,000.00||-261.00|